PROGRAM FOR DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
HOW TO BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR DRIVER?
Your natural choice for this program, for all categories of driving
A1, A, A, C1, C, D, D1, B + E, C1 + E, C + E, D1 + E and D + E, M, L and T
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
Since 2006 Tempulli organizes education-training of candidates for driving instructor for all categories.
Capacity building for instructors completes the traffic mosaic. The candidates after successful completion of this education will pass their skills and experience to beginner candidates for drivers of all vehicle categories. Many data speak in favor of the need for more rapid onset of such training instructors, of which we will mention the fact that today in Kosovo are circulating over 600,000 different vehicles, a large number of which are directed by people who do not possess driving license, then the other fact is that in Kosovo also are operating over 300 private driving schools.
SUBJECTS – THEORETICAL PART
– Basics of learning theory – Teaching;
– Basics of psychology and ethics in communication;
– Basics of communication in Albanian Language;
– Rules and traffic safety;
– Knowledge of the motor vehicle.
SUBJECTS – PRACTICAL PART
– Driving a motor vehicle;
– Personal driving of motor vehicle;
– Didactic driving of motor vehicle.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
– High school transcript;
– High school diploma;
– ID of the Republic of Kosovo;
– Driver License of the Republic of Kosovo;
– Medical Certificate for Instructor;
– Verification from Municipal Court;
– Driving experience with the driver’s license for at least three years;
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM INCLUDES THESE COURSES
1. Basics of learning theory (Andragogist-Teaching)
2. Traffic Psychology and Ethics
3. Basics of communication in Albanian Language
4. Traffic safety and rules
5. Knowledge of motor vehicle
1. Driving motor vehicle
2. Didactic driving motor vehicle
Females are motivated for application
WHAT SHOULD WE KNOW …
– Lectures are held for a period of three months;
– Timetable is done in cooperation with candidates;
– Mainly lectures are held on Saturdays and Sundays;
– Training for driving Instructor is organized even with exercises with the practical part (16 hours driving);
– After successful completion of the education program for driving instructor Professional Certificate will be issued.
SEMINARS FOR INSTRUCTOR
PROGRAM FOR ORGANIZING SEMINARS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING FOR LICENCED DRIVING INSTRUCTORS, AND PROFESSIONAL LECTURER IN DRIVING SCHOOL
These programs are developed based on the Administrative Instructions No. 2008/11, No. 2008/5, and Nr. 2008/9 of MTC
Organizing and developing seminars is mandatory under the special program designed by Tempulli and approved by MI.
Tempulli as an institution authorized by MI, organizes seminars for all licensed driving instructors, who are working as driving instructors.
The aim of seminars is to improve and expand the knowledge of licensed instructors and is intended specifically to meet the legal requirements for renewal of license by MI.
CONDITIONS FOR ORGANIZING WORKSHOPS
Seminars are held at least twice in a year, in accordance with the plan set, based on the number of instructors who owe these seminars in order to meet the requirements for re-licensing.
Lecturer at seminars are proven instructors in training, field specialist, certified professionals in specific areas of driver training for drivers license.
– Payment form;
– Evidence of professional preparation for driving instructor (license or certification by the Ministry of Infrastructure);
– Driver’s license;
– Valid ID.
Workshops and assessments of learning outcomes of driving instructors are developed by Tempulli.
MI leads licensing procedures for driver instructors.
The right to participate have only persons licensed for driving instructor.
WHAT AFTER THE END OF WORKSHOPS
Driving instructors who have been regularly in seminar, after seminar will receive certificates of participation.
LECTURERS IN DRIVING SCHOOL
PROGRAM FOR PROFESSIONAL LECTURER IN DRIVING SCHOOL
These programs are developed based on the Administrative Instructions No. 2008/11, No. 2008/5, and No. 2008/9 of MTPT
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
The purpose of this program is to determine the program for professional examination, licensing procedures for training professional lecturer from theoretical part for driving license.
Professional examination program includes:
– Provisions dealing with training of candidate for driver;
– Provisions of traffic and safety rules;
– Psychology of learning of driver candidate;
– Technique of traffic;
– Knowledge of motor vehicle;
– Method of learning.
DOCUMENTATION FOR SUBMISSION OF PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION
For presentation of professional exam candidate must submit the following documents:
– Payment form;
– Evidence of professional training;
– Driving license;
– ID card or passport.
ORGANIZING PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION
Professional exam is organized in three parts :
– written test;
– presentation of the topic (class);
– verbal response (oral exam).
WHAT AFTER THE EXAM
The candidate who passes the exam as a whole will be issued a certificate that is valid until the issuance of the license.